Monday, January 29, 2007

One More Soul
Just one more soul for Jesus
Just one more life to save
Just one more look of joy upon another persons face
Just one more person to realize
That he is the only way
Just one more soul for our savior Christ
And the Battles underway
Just one more child to look at me with tears of joy in their eyes
Realizing that Jesus is now in their heart,
He is now in their life
Just one more life for Jesus, let me help before I die
And when I get that one more life, should I still be alive
I can say it again
Just one more life for my Savior
Jesus Christ
~~~~~
I've posted this on my other blog before but I have made some minor changes. This may not be the most poetical poem haha. But it is one that is close to my heart.
~To the world she is ordinary in truth she is extraordinary~

No comments: