Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Last Time
Every time I say your name I cry another tear
Every time I see your face I wish I’d disappear
Every time I hear your voice I shiver with fright
Because you’re the one that will be there when I come home tonight
Cause you said you’d be there by my side you said you’d changed your ways
So I came back and I believed
But your thoughts of being nice must’ve strayed
Cause now I come home and get whipped to the floor and you may think its fun
But that’s not what I want to die for, not me I’m not the one
Maybe for integrity, courage, strength, or peace
But not for the pleasure that you get when you’re hitting me
So I’m leaving you and you can’t do a thing cause I’m not listening to you this time
My friends have warned me and now I’m listening to them
My last word to you,
Goodbye
~~~~~
~To the world she is ordinary in truth she is extraordinary~

2 comments:

Lexi Elizabeth said...

wow. harsh.

Anonymous said...

umm... yikes? painful poetry!