Tuesday, January 16, 2007

You Were Loved
I was scared when you didn’t call me
I was afraid when you were not there
I was worried when no one had seen you
Though no one else seemed to care
I had dreams that weren’t too pleasant
Dreams that left you dead
I know all dreams do not come true.
But I was afraid that this one did
I called your house you were not home
You’re cell was not turned on
I heard you weren’t in school the next day
I wondered what was wrong
I came to find you I looked around
Your house, your school, your work

No place could I find you
I was worried to the core
I took a walk to calm myself
And fate took hold once more
As I took a walk throughout the trees
I saw you finally

Finally I see you yet tears still fill my eyes
I drop down onto the ground
And yank the knife out of your side
That was where it happened
In the woods
In the dark
You’re murder, or was it suicide stretched deep into my heart
It scratched it up and tore it out and blew its pieces apart
Your life was gone
My heart was too
I sit there terrified
Your last thoughts stay unknown to me
As I look upon your closed eyes
I know not why it happened so
But something took your life

Maybe if I’d told you how much that I love you
Then maybe you’d be here right now to do the things you do
But as it is your life is gone
And through my sorrow I can say:
If you love someone tell them now
Before they fall away
~~~~~
~To the world she is ordinary in truth she is extraordinary~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's powerful depressing sad :-( kinda stuff