Sunday, December 24, 2006

Love
Just looking at me you wouldn’t know
And I'm not about to explain
Lets just say I took a wrong turn
And fell in love the other day
It didn’t hurt
Though I almost cried
Tears of joy brimmed my eyes
I looked his way
He glanced at me
We stared into each other’s eyes
I knew right away that it was love at first sight
Though it didn’t register on his side

It would take two years for him to see
What I knew all along
We were always meant to be together
Our love forever strong
~~~~~
Anyone guess whom this was about? Or should I say whom it is about.
~To the world she is ordinary in truth she is extraordinary~

2 comments:

Lexi Elizabeth said...

thanks for taking my idea about my whole update thing.

Laurel said...

In all fairness Andrea is correct, it was her idea to post that updates were being made. Thank you Andrea, it was a wonderful idea!