Saturday, December 16, 2006

For the Love of the World

Glitter, Sparkle, Shine
Stars in the milky late night sky
Here right now there back then
Staying for the future, the suns little friends
High in the sky, far out of reach
Yet here in my room I feel like I can touch them as I dream
Dreaming of those places real and fantasy
All of those places that I’d like to be
All of those places, in all of those skies
All of those skies have stars like mine
Now think about this
Each star equals one tiny drop of love
Put all the love together mix it all up
Those little balls of light really add up
The beautiful white far away stars equating the love of the world
Wouldn’t that be wonderful?
Wouldn’t it make you smile to think,
That if we each loved enough we could turn all those stars to be
One big beautiful thing
For the love of the World

~~~~~

So what do you think?

~To the world she is ordinary in truth she is extraordinary~

No comments: