Saturday, December 16, 2006

Empty
Emptiness filling me
I can’t see anything clearly
Hazy clouds cover my heart
My candles’ flame flickers in the dark

Long awkward silence
Resonating in my head
Not a voice to be heard
Only the misery of my heart
Beating slowly
Way too slowly
Like the clock up on the wall
Ticking time away
Useless seconds adding to minutes
To hours to days

Life flashing by
Quickly when it’s gone
Slowly as it arrives

Reality casting a shadow on my fantasy
Darkening the corners of what life could be
Hiding the faint hope of something better to be
Leaving only but traceless trails
To where the happiness is that inhabited me

Now gone forever
Lost in the unknown abyss
Full of my happiness
Leaving me with nothing but the empty beating
Of my self-broken heart
~~~~~
~To the world she is ordinary in truth she is extraordinary~

No comments: